Lead with Safety
Learning Point’s LEAD with SAFETY process is uniting a wide spectrum of organizations, functions, factions, and disciplines toward the common goal of creating and sustaining cultures of safety.If you believe that people are the vitality of your organization and that safety leadership is an essential business strategy, you will want to learn more about the Lead with Safety process.
This workshop provides a clear overview of the process. It also equips you with a roadmap and set of tools for implementing the Lead with Safety process within your organization.
60-Minute Web Panel Discussion
Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Safety Managers, and Safety Professionals. Anyone who shares ownership and stewardship for creating and sustaining a safe work culture.
Here you can define the content that will be placed within the current tab.
This web panel discussion will give you insight and inspiration on how to:
- Create and sustain an environment conducive to safety.
- Use safety as a platform for developing strong leadership at all levels in the organization.
- Engage “leaders in the trenches” to own, influence, and account daily for safe behavior and safe work practices.
- Productively prepare for and hold coaching discussions where safety is the central focus.
- Foster a discipline for safety that drives results in quality, productivity, cost, and morale as well.
What’s Included In The Web Panel Discussion
- Safety Leadership Assessment
- Participant Packet
- Follow-up Recording
60-Minute Web Session
- Welcome and Overview
- Introduction of Safety Leadership Panel
- Panel Discussion of Key Topics
- Question and Answer Session
- Next Steps
Register for Lead with Safety
NOTE: If the specific workshop date you are looking for does not appear in the list above, it means that specific workshop event has been closed. Please contact us at 888.823.1646 with any questions.