Developing Frontline Leaders
We help you develop great supervisors by providing them with fundamental skills and tools.
Our Supervisor Learning System is a powerful learning experience that provides managers and supervisors with the skills, tools, and best practices they need to excel in their role as leader and to harvest true value for their organization.
Participants will learn The Six Core Skills of Strategic Supervision. They are:
- Own Your Role.
- Build Relationships of Trust.
- Interact with Impact.
- Coach for Success.
- Build Your Team.
- Lead Through Change.
Participants will also learn The Eight Core Practices of Strategic Supervision. They are:
- Team Focus Meetings
- Daily Contact
- One-on-One Discussions
- Weekly Plans
- Weekly Stewardship Reports
- Standard Work
- Team Learning Matrix
Supervisor Boot Camp is a powerful learning experience that provides managers and supervisors with the skills, tools, and best practices they need to excel in their role as leader and to harvest true value for their organization.
For over twenty five years, Learning Point has had the privilege of helping thousands of individuals, supervisors, managers, coaches and professionals of all kinds, in hundreds of organizations, achieve higher levels of supervisory success.
We have learned that there are a few fundamentals that make all the difference. They are contained in Supervisor Boot Camp. This workshop provides the base and sets the course for ongoing and sustained success as a supervisor. Participants are able to define and own their role as a supervisor and a leader. They leave the workshop having practiced some of the most crucial tasks that supervisors face. They leave with a framework for their ongoing learning and development as a supervisor and a leader.
Supervisor Boot Camp has been incredibly effective, in a variety of work settings, primarily because it provides:
- Relevant hands-on learning
- Practical application of tools and methods
- Measured success after the class
Contact us to discuss how Supervisor Boot Camp can help your organization strategically develop your supervisors.
Core Skill Builder Modules
Learning Point has identified six core skills that are essential to successful supervision and front-line leadership. These six core skills can be mastered by workplace leaders with the help of Learning Point’s SKILL BUILDER MODULES.
The SKILL BUILDER MODULES are based on a highly effective “action learning” method.
- Attend Each 90-Minute Session
- Use Your Workbook as a Guide
- Ask Questions to Your Facilitator
- Discuss What You Learn with Associates
- Apply What You Learn
- Download the Online Tools
- Complete the Application Assignments
- Adjust the Templates to Your Situation
- Check in with Your Facilitator
- Track Your Progress
- Ask for Feedback
- Check in with Your Coach
6 CORE SKILLS
- Core Skill #1 – Own Your Role
- Core Skill #2 – Build Relationships
- Core Skill #3 – Interact with Impact
- Core Skill #4 – Coach for Success
- Core Skill #5 – Build Your Team
- Core Skill #6 – Lead Through Change
Core Practice Modules
In addition to the 6 Core Skills, Learning Point has identified 8 Core Practices. These core practices are standard work methods for supervisors and front-line leaders. When applied consistently throughout an organization, they will dramatically increase the overall effectiveness of supervision in the organization and increase measurable results in key areas such as Safety, Quality, Productivity, Cost, and Morale.
There are eight Core Practice Builder Modules to accompany the Skill Builder Modules.
8 CORE PRACTICES
- Core Practice #1 – Team Focus Meetings
- Core Practice #2 – Scoreboard
- Core Practice #3 – Daily Contact
- Core Practice #4 – One-on-One Discussions
- Core Practice #5 – Weekly Plan
- Core Practice #6 – Stewardship Report
- Core Practice #7 – Standard Work
- Core Practice #8 – Team Matrix